Karachi :– You express yourself through your outfit, and every outfit deserves a soundtrack to match. With that, Spotify brings “GetReadyWithMusic”- a playful, interactive experience that invites users to take a quiz to get playlists inspired by their listening and the textures, tones and vibes of their outfit.
Whether it’s getting ready for a night out, prepping for a workout, or heading out for dinner with friends, Spotify is helping listeners soundtrack their “GRWM” (or “get ready with me”) routines, no matter the occasion.
Here’s how to discover the experience for yourself:
- First, make sure you have the latest version of the Spotify app.
- Visit https://spotify.com/getreadywithmusic on your mobile device (available on iOS and Android).
- Next, answer the prompted questions to tell Spotify about the vibes of your outfit – this is where you’ll share what you’re getting ready for, and describe your outfit’s color story and texture.
- Then, upload a photo of yourself in the outfit to serve as the cover of your new playlist.
- Finally, you’ll receive an outfit-complementing playlist – complete with custom cover art – to stream and share with friends on social media.
- Once you’ve gone through the experience a few times, don’t forget to check out your Music Closet – where you’ll find all of the outfit playlists you’ve created so far.
Spotify also partnered with digital creators and Pakistani TikTok stars, Kanwal Zulqarnain, Hoor Mahavera, Romaisa Khan and Ch Zulqarnain, who showed us how they get ready with music, inspiring fans to celebrate their getting-ready playlists.
GetReadyWithMusic yourself! Share your playlist tagging @SpotifyPakistan along with the hashtags #GRWMusic, #SpotifyxArtorza and #SpotifyPakistan to win an Artorza plaque of your personalized share card.