ISLAMABAD : The government on Wednesday revised the prices of petroleum products, increasing the rates of petrol by Rs.2.07 per liter with effective from September 1st 2022.
According to press statement issued by finance ministry, Petrol would now be sold at Rs.235.98 per liter against its sale at Rs.233.91.
Likewise, the prices of high speed diesel have been increased by Rs.2.99 per liter, from Rs.244.44 per liter to Rs.247.43.
The price of kerosene oil has been increase from Rs.199.40 per liter to Rs.210.32, an increase of Rs.10.92 whereas the prices of light diesel oil have been enhanced by Rs.9.79 per liter, from Rs.191.75 to Rs.201.54.
- 35th ‘Vision Eye Camp’ held to Bring Sight and Hope to almost 600 patients in Lahore and Karachi
- realme Note 50 is Launching on February 21st with Industry Leading 24 Months Warranty
- Tetra Pak demonstrates packaging circularity at Euro Village 2024
- Convocation Caps a Historic Year for the Aga Khan University
- FrieslandCampina Engro Pakistan Ltd Announces Financial Results for FY 2023