NdcTech: a wholly owned subsidiary of Systems Limited and one of the fastest-growing consulting companies exhibited its offerings at ITCN Asia, one of the biggest IT conferences in Pakistan. The company’s experts shared insights on how NdcTech is building banks of the future by accelerating their mission-critical digital transformations.
While addressing the audience at ITCN Asia, Mr. Asif Peer CEO, Managing Director & Member of the Board of Systems Limited said; “The success stories of Pakistan need to be highlighted globally. We need to market our country and IT sector in the world. “
Around 500 companies had set stalls in the exhibition to showcase solutions for various important fields of IT and Telecom sector including Cloud, Data Centre, Cyber security, ERP, Education, Banking and Finance, Health and Pharmaceutical, Ecommerce, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics with a focus on networking, knowledge sharing and lead generation.
Fawad Ur Rehman, Chief Enterprise Architect‐Enabling Modernization shared his thoughts in an insightful panel discussion on Cloud Banking: “As the volume of transactions are rapidly increasing, NdcTech ensures that Banks are armed with the right skills, technology, security measures and elasticity of architecture.”
The event proved to be a great platform to connect with banking and technology experts in Pakistan.
- 35th ‘Vision Eye Camp’ held to Bring Sight and Hope to almost 600 patients in Lahore and Karachi
- realme Note 50 is Launching on February 21st with Industry Leading 24 Months Warranty
- Tetra Pak demonstrates packaging circularity at Euro Village 2024
- Convocation Caps a Historic Year for the Aga Khan University
- FrieslandCampina Engro Pakistan Ltd Announces Financial Results for FY 2023