ABHI along with its clients, employees, users, and investors is channeling donations using its robust platform to support the bigger cause by partnering up with leading NGOs like JDC, Al-Khidmat, and Saylani who are at the forefront and are actively providing relief to flood victims on the ground.
For the first time ever in Pakistan, employed individuals who are ABHI users can empower families that have been affected by floods, by donating from their earned but unpaid salary directly from the mobile app within 30 seconds through ABHI Dost – this feature enables them to transfer the donation money directly to JDC, Al-Khidmat, or Saylani’s bank account.
In this time of urgent need, ABHI is determined to give its generous support to afflicted families and communities as they struggle to sustain themselves and rebuild their lives. With the help of the gathered donations, our partner NGOs will provide emergency support like shelter, household supplies, and food items to the ones in need.
ABHI is here to support its fellow Pakistani brothers and sisters in these tough times. Donate, to financially empower people nationwide. #abhikaro!
- 35th ‘Vision Eye Camp’ held to Bring Sight and Hope to almost 600 patients in Lahore and Karachi
- realme Note 50 is Launching on February 21st with Industry Leading 24 Months Warranty
- Tetra Pak demonstrates packaging circularity at Euro Village 2024
- Convocation Caps a Historic Year for the Aga Khan University
- FrieslandCampina Engro Pakistan Ltd Announces Financial Results for FY 2023